Tuesday, 27 October 2009

Aboute me...

Dear Student

Welcome to our class. My name is Yonten Wagma (26) and I’m originally from Tibet, but I live together with my family in Zurich, Switzerland. Zurich is the city with the highest population in the country and is very popular for shopping (Bahnhofstrasse), cultural events, clubbing and not to forget, for being the banking metropole.

There, I’m working as an junior auditor in a small company. Most of the time we are revising the annual reports from other firms and try to improve their internal controlling systems. I have got one sister, who lives in Mumbai, India and works as a designer.

In my free time I like playing basketball and spending time with my friends. I love travelling with my girlfriend and seeing different places and cultures. We are interested in art exhibits and like trying out various kinds of food.

I came to England to improve my English skills for work purposes. I have been here since the end of September and will stay until the beginning of January. I hope, I will have a great time here and wish you all the best for your studies.

Kind regards

Yonten

1 comment:

hussein said...

it is good advise yonten but really be carefully before you look seriosely to this sport becouse it is absolutley one of the most dangrouse sports in the world
good luke